Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Happy Valentine's Day"




Today is the day to celebrate togetherness.
Since I didn't send any V-Day Cards or Flowers and Chocolates, I'm posting my Valentine Wishes on this page.  
Red Hearts, Pink Hearts are everywhere.  Many Red Roses are crowding every flower shop in the city.  I think today's bouquet doesn't have to be made with Red Roses.  Chocolate is not the only choice for sweets.  Heart shaped cookies can be enjoyable.  And how about Cupcakes or Doughnuts ?  These days we have so many choices for our love ones.
Hope you are having great Valentine's Day !  Enjoy your Flowers & Chocolates.  
Just remember one thing, Dark Chocolate is better than Milk Chocolate !













For me, the day of Chocolates and Flowers ends with slices of fruit.
I chose to have Figs for today.  Keep the Red Theme going !  Maybe I'll get some Raspberries as well, they will go with Chocolate very well.  You all know that...  
Happy Valentine's Day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment