Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Rainbows Everywhere"



June is "Gay Pride Month" ending with tomorrow's "March on 5th Avenue".
As I can remember we only had rain one time on the last Sunday in June.  That is always the day for the most celebrated street event in a year.  Some people call it a Parade, but it is a "March".  The happiest & most colorfull people will be walking down 5th Avenue. 
I'll be taking lots of photos tomorrow, then I'll will share them with you later.  
But today, I'll show you pictures I saved for this Very Special Day to post .
As you well know, Rainbow Flag is the symbol of "Gay Pride".  We will see many Rainbow Flags every where in New York and other cities in USA.  
But, here are other shapes of rainbows you could see every where.











A Happy Gay Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment