Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"50 Tulips"



Do you know how heavy 50 Stems of Tulips are ?
I found out when I visited Ms M's East side studio.  At the end of my visit to her spring flower filled place, I was given a huge gift  wrapped with brown craft paper. I had an idea what I've got before saying "Good Bye !"  As I walking to the Grand Central Station I started to feel the weight of this present.  
As soon as I got home I opened it to find that it was 50 Yellow Tinted Red Parrot Tulips.  Now I know how heavy 50 tulips are...
For me to make a bouquet was not easy task.  I wanted to make a Dome Shaped Bouquet with all of them.  I had to start taking many of leaves away from each stems.   Otherwise there was no way to put all into a vase.
It took some time to finished, but I did it !
So, here are the photos of my Tulip Bouquet Making...






"VOILA !"




No comments:

Post a Comment