Sunday, May 17, 2015

"Dance Parade part-1"



All those years I've been living in New York City, I never knew that "Dance Parade" was happening.  Because of Rain delay to get to the Farmers' Market yesterday, I saw some people in dance costumes on the street.   And fond out that "Dance Parade" was starting at 20street & Broadway all way down to the East Village.  Quickly finished shopping, I was able to see it from the very bingeing.  There were many kinds of dancing we could see just standing on the sidewalk.  
Classic Ballet, Belly-Dance, Bollywood, Flamenco, Hip-hop, Hula, Samba, you name it, it was all there.  For me the best dance groups were all from Central ~ South America. Their synchronicity, smile, and great colorful costumes made us happy.  I'm so glad that I discovered another great thing in NYC.  
The next parade will be at the end of this month,"Gay Pride"   There will be lots of Dancing again...





















































Can you hear the music ?

And, there were some out standing Costumes.
Here are a few. 
I just needed to show...







No comments:

Post a Comment