Sunday, March 25, 2018

"Making Grocery Bags"


These are the YUKATA-JI.
One roll of Cotton Printed Fabric will make one Yukata.
I chose Grosgrain Tapes for the handles. 
But I ended up with handles with Yukata-ji. 
I also found Printed Cotton Twill for bottoms and shoulder straps.






  I'm putting printed cotton for lining.
After all, these are selling as "Grocery Bags" 
So I needed to make them strong enough for everyday use.
Adding one more layer of fabric will make them stronger.

< Final Products >




After I finished YUKATA-Ji Grocery Bags.  
I found that I still have several days before the Bazaar.
And I came up with other Grocery Bag Idea.
Using up many different colors of small yardage of cotton twills, 
which Jonathan gave to me last year.  
So this is that idea.


  < at the Bazaar >



No comments:

Post a Comment