Thursday, July 30, 2020

" A Perfect Summer Supper "





Wednesday morning,
We went to the Union Square to get fresh vegetables at the Farmers Market.
Yes, I started to go to the market in the middle of a week, not just Saturday.
I found out that Wednesday shopping is so much more pleasing than Saturday.
And my prefered farmers are all coming to the mid-week market as well.
I only needed to get things for few days till weekend 
such as Tomatoes, Arugula, 
and my summer time staple, Hakurei-Kabu or Japanese Turnips. 



Cold Japanese Turnip Soup, and Panzanella(Italian Bread & Tomato Salad).
That's what I came up with for a Hot Summer Night.
And we finished with Desserts.
We've got slices of cake from the best cake shop in the city "Lady M"
Jonathan got "Pistachio Crepe Cake" and I got "Strawberry Shortcake"
Believe me that was a Perfect Summer Supper.


No comments:

Post a Comment