Friday, November 18, 2011

"Scent of Autumn"


The Sunlight coming thought Autumn Leaves.

We are having very unusual weather this year. 
August was very wet, September was very warm, in October we even had snow on a day before Halloween.  November has been very warm, we never felt Autumn had arrived until last weekend.  That was a very lovely weekend.   
I felt the arrival of new season for the first time.
On the way to the Farmers' Market saturday morning, I could see some big differences.  The street was roofed by trees with full of fall colored leaves.  Those Autumn leaves were getting lots of morning sunshine. That warm strong morning sunlight intensified the Autumn colors.  I even smelled the "Scent of Autumn" for the first time.  Do you know what I'm talking about ?  
Something very Fall was everywhere !
Streets and sidewalks are covered with falling leaves.  Some of them were brown, some of them had colors, such as Yellow, Orange, and Red.
Thanksgiving is next week.  After that it will get cold very soon.  
This means  my favorite season will be gone very soon.  So I just have to enjoy this beautiful season while I can...


The Neighborhood where I live in Manhattan.









There is a shop called "I Hate Perfume" in Willamsberg Brooklyn. 
It was in the middle of nowhere when I started to go to that very special shop.  
But now I can even see other shops and restaurants popping up around that store.  After all, it is Willamsberg, every block changes so quickly.  
Christopher Brosius makes original scents.  Perfumes for you and your home.  
He makes many fragrances.  Some are very unusual, like "Roast Beef " 
"Pumpkin Pie".  Some things are even strange, like "Wet London Pavement", "Rubber Cement", "Bubble Gum".  The shop displays samples for you to try.  
If you like perfumes you will have great time in there.  
I always ended up trying those delicious scens for hours.  
I get "Fresh Cucumber" to wear from Spring to Summer.  
I always have a few home fragrances from that shop.  At this time of the year, I spray "Burning LEAVES".  This one makes our home just like the hills of the country side, smelling the bluish smoke from burning falling leaves.




1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Buy Brazilian Magic Mushrooms Online

    ReplyDelete