Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Following the Osechi"



Guests at my New Year's brunch asked "What happened to the dessert course ?"
So, this is the page for that question.
Mari-san, a friend of mine visited Switzerland right before Christmas last year. And came back with this.  She said this is available only at Christmas time.  
It is a Chocolate Kettle, filled with Chocolate Candies and Marzipan Vegetables. You are supposed to crush the kettle to bring a good luck for the New Year.
So, I saved it for the New Year's Day.  It's made of Swiss Chocolate, naturally it tasted great. 
All of us very much enjoyed  this unusual Chocolate Swiss Tradition...




Jonathan still asking me "Who ate Cauliflower ?"
I guess he had his eyes on it !
And it was not me, I only love Roasted Cauliflower- Florets !


No comments:

Post a Comment