Friday, November 23, 2018

"Special Thanksgiving Dinner"


Setting up for the Dinner.
I had chance to take few snapshots before their guests arrived.




I have been going to their home for Thanksgiving more than 10 years.  But they started hosting that holiday dinner way before.  This year was their 50th.  It is remarkable that their tradition is still going strong.  Yes, some of guests have changed.  But I still see the same people at a huge table.  That makes me feel good things are still the same, and that is a very comforting in very hectic holiday season.  I'm very thankful that they are still hosting this very traditional American Holiday.  
And I got be a part of it.
Jonathan made very celebratory menu for very special dinner and all the dishes were special and delicious. 






By the way,  I was very busy eating & drinking once dinner was served.
So, I forgot to take any photos of Dessert.
As you can see above in the menu, 
Five different sweets were on the table waiting for us to taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment