Saturday, December 26, 2020

" Christmas Dinner for Two "


When was the last time we had Christmas Dinner at Home ?
Since I was cooking for just two of us, I wanted to try something different.
So, "Duck Breasts" came to my mind.
The rest of menu will followed what I could find at the store.

The Dinner started with my version of Christmas Salad.
Which was Baby Spinach & Fuji Apple with Roasted Pine Nuts.
Dressed with Simple White Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Hors D'Oeuvres - Roasted Figs with Boursin

Duck Breast - Magret a L'Orange

Smashed Japanese Yams with Roasted Chestnuts.

Haricots Verts with Pancetta

Simple but tasty Christmas Dinner it was.
We didn't even have room for Chocolate Fudge Cake with Ice Cream.

*******************************************

Our home is decorated for Christmas without any traditional way this year.
A Cardboard Tree came from Tokyo more than 10 years ago.
Santa-Candles, Green Bottle-Brushes Trees are this year's addition.
We hang Vintage Red & Green Indian Wedding Sari  
which we found in San Francisco long time ago.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decor and the menu is to die for!
    Best looking table I’ve seen in months!
    Truly festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!! Merrpost Christmas! Mari M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This brightened my coffee time

    ReplyDelete