Monday, December 14, 2020

" Couture Masks "



Jonathan has been collecting Vintage Handkerchiefs every time we go to Pennsylvania or Oversea Trips.  He had few ideas what for...
When I start talking about what I should have for christmas gifts for family & close friends, he suggested for me to use them for making face masks.  Of course he wanted to have some special ones for himself.  Which was reasonable request.
I was not sure how it will work, but I was willing to try.  Some of them were thin to use for Corvit Mask.  But if I add an extra layers to make 3 Layered Face Masks, they should work fine.  Mind you, they are all 100% Cotton Washable.
So, I stated to select some Flower Printed Vintage Handkerchiefs, and few Christmas Scenes Handkerchieves.
I hand washed all of them, hang dried, pressed, cut and sewn.
Some of handkerchieves are so small I can cut only 1 mask, and others could make 2 masks.  Even those two are slightly different from each other.  Means every masks are "One of A Kind".  This means I can call them "Couture Masks"



< Flower Bouquet >

< Merry Christmas > 

Jonathan & I will be wearing one of those Couture Masks for Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment