Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nature Does Wonders on My Block




It is Winter here, already. We even had a little snow this morning.
Those Yellow Orange Red Leaves are long gone. 
Trees are so bare, only trunks and branches and twigs.
But those branches and twigs make wonderful patterns against Gray Winter Sky.
Black against Gray, I love Monotone Patterns, even in those cold windy days. 
These are all photos I took on the block where we live in Chelsea, New York City.
I'm sure that everybody takes photos of trees in the Autumn when they have Colorful Leaves, including me.  But in those Bare Trees, you will see the totally different kind of beauty. Sometimes almost like calligraphy on the sky.
I also can see some of Black Trees without leaves are almost like mysterious creatures in the sky who are looking down on us to find out what we are doing in the Winter Days.
Those branches look like fingers coming down to snatch my Hat or Scarf.
Look up sometime, you will see what I am talking about !
Here are some of my favorite trees in my block.













The messenger on the steps from the creatures in the sky told me,
" You have enough portraits of us ! "

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Malabar Magic Mushrooms

    ReplyDelete