Friday, May 6, 2011

Arboreal Spring !


This is where I live. "Chelsea" in New York City. 

It is May, Spring is finally here. This week for sure !
We started to see Fresh Greens at the Farmers' Market. 
Crocuses and Daffodils are almost over. 
Now I'm waiting for "Lilies of Valley" my favorite Flowers to show up there.
On the island of Manhattan, many flowers are opening everywhere.
Trees in our neighborhood are getting greener everyday. Before trees are covered with leaves completely, some of them are showing us flowers as well. 
Trees that don't have flowers are pushing out very green fresh leaves. 
I love those Yellow-Green Soft Baby Leaves. 
Something about young leaves makes me walk around this neighborhood with camera to have photographs of Spring. Is this happening only to me ?
Very soon, those trees will make nice shade for us during Hot Summer Days....
I have a feeling that we will have a Very Hot Summer ?












No comments:

Post a Comment