Saturday, June 25, 2011

"Mermaid Parade" Part 2




Hope everybody enjoyed pictures in my previous post "Mermaid Parade" Part 1.
And you found something is missing ?  
Where are the "Pictures of Mermaids" ?
Of course I took lots of them at the Parade, I just have to save the best for last.
I have more than a few Favorite Mermaid Pictures to show you.
But before that, I have to show you the OUTFITS I loved at the Parade. 
For Me, most of them were perfect outfits for the occasion. And some costumes were certainly imitations of "Sea Creatures". 
I don't even know what they were, but they looked definitely like something living in the Sea. 







Something about those High Hair Dos, makes people so regal. 
Wearing them with well-executed costumes makes them so French, don't they ? 
So, are you starting to think what to wear for next Summer's "Mermaid Parade" ?


SEA CREATURES & MERMAIDS









Some kid made this poster and posted on a Fence.
It was the perfect message for that Saturday. 

The water was still cold, but I saw many people were in the ocean. Hot afternoon made people wanted to be in the water. 
The pier is getting far into the ocean, we decided to get some cool air at the tip of it.  As we walk far away from the beach, we felt temperature was dropping down.
That Saturday, we really felt Summer is here to stay for while. Seeing many Mermaids made us think "It is a good things to be close to the Ocean...."

No comments:

Post a Comment