Sunday, October 3, 2010

I finally got back to my blog.

I have been trying to start my blog,
Thanks to Yuki-K I finally learned how to do this.  It's been only 15 month using I-Mac at home. I don't think I'm too slow learning how to use this Damned Machine. Funny thing is that my English is getting better, especially my Spelling. Even though I still calling Jonathan constantly for it. He calls himself "Spell Check".  I don't quite know what I'm going to say here yet, but it is going to be more about what I find at the farmer's market and what I make with them for dinner. And what I discovered in New York City.
OH, of course a little about Fashion !! (Such as, which Scarf I wore-and how-that particular day)
Actually the blog name "Scarf Boys" was the nickname given to us by our dear friends, Jane and Louis,
when they greeted us at their home for New Year's Day Open House.
Between Jonathan and me, we have quite a collection.  A possible retrospective may appear here soon.
BTW, I just opened my "FALL '10 Collection".  I titled it "Plaid Madness", as you guessed I have few Plaid Fabrics in it along with Black Wool. It is getting chilly in the morning every day, so its time you for start thinking what you are going to wear this season...
I'm planing to put some pictures of my collection here soon, God willing.
I don't know how many people are checking this at this time, but I will start telling people especially my friends in Japan who suggested that I start doing this thing. I hope they are willing to open their English~Japanese Dictionary, because I'm not going to try to do this in Japanese YET.
So until next time , have a great rest of weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment